Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February

Wow, even though February is the shortest month, I did not expect it to go by quite as quickly as it did! This month was very different from the rest as Mardi Gras fell in the middle, so much of my time during this month was either spent out of town or just out of class. I can't say if I particularly enjoyed this break in my routine to be honest- I find myself enjoying my schedule quite a bit and quite frankly Mardi Gras left me speechless. Seeing the way this city changed for the week of Mardi Gras, and filled up with people from all over the country was something I can't even describe. As a first-timer I loved the parades and really enjoyed learning another aspect of the culture that has grown on me so much since moving here. Unfortunately, this short month also meant I wasn't able to volunteer like I usually enjoy doing so I will have to make up for lost time in March! I am very excited to get back into things for these final months and hopefully get involved with as much as I can fill in to my free time.

February Hours: 0
Total Hours: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

April- Goodbye

This post is more difficult to write than any of the previous ones for a few reasons, the biggest one being that I always have struggled wit...